JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
DESIGNATION: OUTSIDE SALES
REPORTING TO: SVP – SALES & MARKETING
JOB CLASSIFICATION: EXEMPT
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) (the “Company”), is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill a Sales Executive position. The SALES EXECUTIVE position is a dynamic role as the key point of contact between ULI (NYC) and customers and requires someone with strong professional acumen committed to providing value to each of our customers.
- Selling freight and logistics services for prospects
- Qualifying leads and prospects and effective cold calling
- Developing new and maintaining existing customers
- Achieving goals/quotas set by the management (Attachment 1)
- Proactively managing exceptional issues and providing solutions
- Assisting in final preparation of rates/quotes with pricing team
- Managing customer relationships to cultivate long term relationships
- Communicating information timely and accurately
- Customer reporting
- Industry knowledge of import/export international logistics and strong understanding of NVOCC role
- Proven track record of sales success, customer relations
- Extremely competitive, professional, and driven
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Assertive closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Unique Logistics International (NYC), LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.