Key Account Manager (KAM)
JOB TITLE: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (KAM)
LOCATION JAMAICA, NY / ATLANTA, GA / ITASCA, IL
REPORTS TO: VP OF CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS
JOB POSTING DATE: Nov. 10, 2022
Unique Logistics International, Inc. is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill a Key Account Manager (KAM) position. The KAM serves as an advocate and liaison for Unique Logistics International’s top clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Primary point of contact for the client
- Provide operational support and expertise to the customer
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeatable sales
- Maintain and drive the overall operational strategy
- Create, manage, and track/report key account metrics & KPIs
- Manage and strive to grow revenue for assigned clients
- Prepare reports for clients based on needs and expectations
- Develop and maintain SOPs, ensuring that they remain current
- Drive for the highest quality of operational service excellence, productivities, compliance, and potential cost reduction in the operation
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing; strive to ensure mutually beneficial business operations
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of freight forwarding operations
- Working knowledge of ocean and air, import and export
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- CargoWise experience
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.