JOB POSTING DATE: October 14, 2022
LOCATION – Garden City, NY
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) (the “Company”), is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill a key finance leadership position. A Financial Analyst will be accountable for managing UNQL Accounting, Financial and Management Reporting Functions. This position requires an individual with strong business, financial and accounting skills, business acumen, effective interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to partner successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze financial data and variances
- Prepare various internal and external financial reports
- Produce BOD reporting packages
- Coordinate budget preparation
- Prepare financial models and business cases when required
- Participate in digitalization of the supply chain
- Support M&A activities and due diligence projects
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on ad hoc basis
- Flexible and a strong communicator
- Player/coach mentality, with the proven ability to roll up sleeves when needed.
- Business, finance, or accounting degree, required.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, required.
- ERP system experience, preferred
- BI Tools practical experience, preferred
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Unique Logistics International (NYC), LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.