Air Import Coordinator
JOB POSTING DATE: September 22, 2022
LOCATION – Itasca, IL
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) (the “Company”), is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill an Air Import Coordinator position in Itasca, IL. The Air Import position handles shipment from beginning to end of its life cycle. This position works in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong sense of urgency, the ability to manage tight deadlines, a positive “can do” attitude, and excellent customer service skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracking and tracing of Air Import shipments.
- Answering and responding to email requests timely.
- Quoting customers and overseas partners.
- Updating Special Tracking and Accounting Reports to Customers.
- Dispatching of shipments.
- Ensure dispatch is aware of any special instructions/cut-offs.
- Interface with Customs Broker, Importer, and Customer for Import Shipments.
- Booking of air shipments with our gateway teams.
- Label Air Shipments.
- Process DG shipments including a checklist.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Strong knowledge of air import processing
- Good organizational skills
- Desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- CargoWise experience
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Unique Logistics International (NYC), LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.