Air Export Agent
JOB POSTING DATE: September 22, 2022
LOCATION – Itasca, IL
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) (the “Company”), is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill an Air Export Agent position(s) in Itasca, IL. The Air Export Agent position handles shipment from beginning to end of its life cycle. This position works in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong sense of urgency, the ability to manage tight deadlines, a positive “can do” attitude, and excellent customer service skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather necessary information to prepare rates and quotes.
- Provide rates and transit options to customers.
- Make booking arrangements, planning, and routing shipments, and preparing any documentation that is required.
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers that ensure the best service possible, while maintaining a competitive edge in pricing.
- Coordinate shipments for optimal efficiency, including consolidation of shipments.
- Update information available for shipments in progress, including tracking data and status.
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution.
- Ensure that all shipments are in compliance with all applicable agencies, including TSA and US Customs.
- Strong knowledge of air export processing
- Good organizational skills
- Desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- CargoWise experience preferred
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Unique Logistics International (NYC), LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.