Import Operations – Job Costing Specialist
Unique Logistics International, Inc. (OTCMKTS: UNQL) (the “Company”), is a rapidly growing global logistics and freight forwarding company looking to fill an Import Operation Job Costing Specialist position. This position requires an individual with an international Import Operations experience, financial and accounting skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to partner successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate Buy and Sell rates as provided by Key Account Manager (KAM), Account Owner and/or Operations Managers
- Post AP and AR in the Company’s internal system, CargoWise1
- Ensure Billing Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met
- Ensure timely Cost posting and subsequent Job Closing SLA is met
- Handle invoice disputes with vendors
- Provide assistance to Branch Manager in Profit and Loss review
- Knowledge of import processing
- Accounting experience
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CargoWise experience preferred
The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Location – Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA
Management retains discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Unique Logistics International (NYC), LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.